Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 3 #7

I remember the first time I saw a digital camera. I thought it was incredible that you could immediately see your image on the small screen. I thought about all the times I had sent film to be developed, waiting for days, sometimes weeks for my pictures safe return. Then I would find half the shots did not turn out the way I had expected. Now I can take a small card to Walmart and have my pictures the next day. I love my digital camera (if only I could remember to keep it charged) This achievement in technology is something I truly appreciate.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Tag, you're it! Please click on trudy and then click on my blog Trulytryintrudy! to see what it's all about. Have fun completing the activity. (Please do not use the TrulyTryinTrudy! account - Thanks!)