Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23

Final Thoughts......

I am empowered! Months ago when I considered joining this program I was hesitant to jump on the techno bandwagon. After much consideration, I decided WHY NOT? thus this blog was created. What a difference 9 weeks can make. Before I took on this task, I was ignorant to the massive amount of information at my fingertips. Now I have an avatar, podcasts, pictures on my Flick account and new friends. This program has renewed my ambition to continue with higher learning. There is so much more out there that I need to conquer. I look forward to continuing my blog and investigating new technology. I would be interested in participating in other programs as they become available.

I thank everyone who helped, inspired and shared their visions with me.........

It's been a great ride.....................

Kim

No comments: